|Showdown in the Old West|
|Season 2 Episode 12|
|Setting||Black Rock Desert, Nevada, USA|
|Aired on||October 29, 2001|
|Written by||Dean Stefan|
|Directed by||Andy Thom|
|Produced by||Dean Stefan|
And He Does His Own Stunts
Queen of the Shadowkhan
Showdown in the Old West is the twenty-fifth episode of Jackie Chan Adventures.
Along a desert freeway, Jackie and company stop by an Old West ghost town. They find a book chronicling the adventures of Jackie's ancestor, who was a sheriff of the Old West.
Jackie, Uncle, and Jade come across an Old West ghost town on their way back from an estate sale in Reno along a desert freeway. Jackie, whose great-great-grandfather apparently lived in such a town back in the Old West days, insists on stopping to visit it. Jade then comes across a pulp novel titled The Hong Kong Kid, with the titular character depicted on the cover bearing a striking resemblance to Jackie, much to Jade's astonishment. At Jade's urging, Jackie begins reading the book, which details the story of Jackie's ancestor, who worked on the railroad with a fellow worker who was the spitting image of Tohru.
- Horse Talisman (unseen; mentioned by Shendu)
- James Sie - Jackie Chan, Shendu
- Stacie Chan - Jade Chan
- Sab Shimono - Uncle
- Clancy Brown - Captain Black, Ratso
- Adam Baldwin - Finn
- Noah Nelson - Tohru
- Julian Sands - Valmont
- John DiMaggio - Citizen
- Jennifer Darling - Maureen, Sheriff's 15-Year-Old Niece
- USA: The WB (Kids' WB) - Saturday October 29, 2001
- UK: BBC One (CBBC) - Saturday June 29, 2002
- In this episode, the Horse Talisman is mentioned as being transported to San Francisco. However, Jackie finds the talisman in the Himalayas at the start of the Season 1 episode The Rock.
- Chow is the only member of the three main Enforcers not to have an Old West counterpart present.