|Full Name||MC Cobra|
|Base of Operations||Junkyard (formerly)|
Seattle Space Needle (formerly)
|Debut||Season 4 Episode 9|
|Closing||Season 5 Episode 13|
MC Cobra was a member of the Ice Crew and Drago's henchmen along with his two companions in Season five.
He is the most talkative of the three.
He often refers to Drago as D-man.
He is highly intelligent under his playful appearance as he and DJ Fist are both able to build a fully functioning submarine out of car parts when Tchang Zu's Chi revealed itself underwater.
He has a fondness for video games such as 'Robomercs' which he is seen playing with StrikeMaster Ice on multiple occasions on a type of Game Boy-like system.
Powers and Abilities
When he became a dragon warrior, he was given a physiology similar to Drago with the ability of super speed.
After the Ice Crew turn on Drago in an attempt to take all the Demon Chi powers for themselves, Cobra absorbs the Thunder and Water powers, as well as one other unknown power. He loses these powers when Uncle arrives to extract the Chi from the Ice Crew, only for all eight Chi powers to be absorbed by Drago mid-transference.
After Drago absorbed all eight Demon Chi, he gave Cobra a portion of Wind Demon Chi, so he could destroy Section 13, but following Drago's banishment, he lost his powers.
He and DJ are both able to build a fully functioning submarine out of car parts, showing that they are highly intelligent mechanics.
- Black and White and Chi All Over
- Antler Action
- Clash of the Titanics
- Stealing Thunder
- Weight and See
- The Powers That Be (Part 1)
- The Powers That Be (Part 2)
- "Figured, why let you get all the powers?" to Drago in The Powers That Be Part 1
- "Nah. I'm cool." to Drago in Weight And See
- "Yo girlfriend, you disrespecting my hizzhouse!" to Jade in Stealing Thunder
- "So, uh, what do we do?" The Powers That Be Part 2
- MC Cobra didn't speak in the first three episodes he and the Ice Crew appeared in, he finally spoke in the episode Clash of the Titanics and has spoken regularly since then.