|Little Valmont, Big Jade|
|Season 3 Episode 11|
|Setting|| San Francisco, USA|
|Aired on||January 25, 2003|
|Written by||David Slack|
|Directed by||Seung-Eun Kim & Brandon Vietti|
|Produced by||Frank Squillace|
| Previous Episode|
A Jolly J-Team X-Mas
| Next Episode|
The Ox-Head Incident
- James Sie - Jackie Chan, Chow
- Stacie Chan - Jade Chan
- Sab Shimono - Uncle
- Clancy Brown - Captain Black, Ratso
- Adam Baldwin - Finn
- Noah Nelson - Tohru
- James Hong - Daolon Wong
- Andrew Ableson - Valmont, Cab Driver
- Thomas Dekker - Young Valmont
Valmont: Blast! Blast! (he runs into an alley and hides in a dumpster until the police cars are gone) Me, Valmont, mastermind of the Dark Hand, fleeing authorities like a common... (bumps into Daolon Wong; along with Daolon Wong) You!
Daolon Wong: The supplies for my locator spell! You shall suffer for what you have done!
Valmont: ‘What I have done’? You transformed my Enforcers into samurai zombies! I have been reduced to performing my own dirty work! (grabs Daolon Wong by the collar) Return Finn, Ratso and Chow to me at once!
Daolon Wong: Heh! Why would Daolon Wong heed the demands of an insignificant pickpocket?
Valmont: (looks caught off-guard) I... uh... because I’m bigger than you!
Daolon Wong: Gan! Ren! Chui! (the Dark Warriors appear)
Finn: I’m Finn. He’s Ratso. That’s Chow. Would it kill you to learn our names?
- USA: The WB (Kids' WB) - Saturday, January 25, 2003
- Daolon Wong uses both Rooster and Pig Talisman powers in this episode.
- The de-aged Valmont reuses the exact same design seen in Through the Rabbit Hole.